1. Chrousos, G.P.; Gold, P.W. The concepts of stress system disorders: Overview of behavioral and physical homeostasis. J. Am. Med. Assoc. 1992, 267 (9), 1244 1252.
2. Moberg, G.P. Biological Response to Stress: Implications for Animal Welfare. In The Biology of Animal Stress; Moberg, G.P, Mench, J.A., Eds.; CABI Publishing: New York, 2000; 1 21.
3. McEwen, B.S.; Wingfield, J.C. The concept of allostasis in biology and biomedicine. Horm. Behav. 2003, 43 (1), 2 15.
4. McGlone, J.J. What is animal welfare? J. Agric. Environ. Ethics 1993, 6, 26 36.
5. Schulkin, J. Allostasis: A neural behavioral perspective. Horm. Behav. 2003, 43 (1), 21 27.
6. Koob, G.F.; LeMoal, M. Drug addiction, dysregulation of reward, and allostasis. Neuropsychopharmacology 2001, 24 (2), 97 129.
Was this article helpful?
You're going to discover so many things on addiction with little effort Not only will you discover the thrill of breaking free from your addiction, but you'll also learn extra bonus tips to actually help other people This new breakthrough book is a guide, really. A guide as a result of years of searching, studying, and scouring hundreds of websites, stores, and magazines.