1. Van der Westhuysen, J.M.; Wentzel, D.; Grobler, M.C. Angora Goats in South Africa, 3rd Ed.; 1988; 258 pp.
2. Mohair South Africa; The Green Room Design Company; http://www.mohair.co.za. Accessed February, 2004.
3. National Research Council. Nutrient Requirements of Domestic Animals, No. 15. Nutrient Requirements of Goats: Angora, Dairy, and Meat Goats in Temperate and Tropical Climates. National Academy Press: Washington, DC, 1981; 91 pp.
4. Taylor, C.A.; Fuhlendorf, S.D. Contribution of Goats to the Sustainability of Edwards Plateau Rangelands; Texas Agricultural Experiment Station Technical Report 03 1; Texas Agricultural Experiment Station: Sonora, 2003.
5. Shelton, M. Angora Goat and Mohair Production; Mohair Council of America: San Angelo, TX, 1993; 233 pp.
6. Huston, J.E.; Lupton, C.J. Livestock Management Solutions (Available in Lotus and Excel Versions); Texas Agricultural Experiment Station: San Angelo, 2003.
7. Waldron, D.F.; Lupton, C.J. Angora Goat Performance Test Report; Texas Agricultural Experiment Station Research Center Technical Report 2003 3; Texas Agricultural Experiment Station: San Angelo, 2003.
8. Linklater, K.A.; Smith, M.C. Color Atlas of Diseases and Disorders of the Sheep and Goat; Wolfe Publishing, An Imprint of Mosby Year Book Europe Limited: London, UK, 1993; 256 pp.
Was this article helpful?
Are you looking to lose weight or even just tone up? What is stopping you from having the body you want and help you feel great at the same time? I created Weight Loss All-Star for all those wanting to lose weight, and keep the weight off. I know how hard it is to do diets and stick with them, and get the motivation to get up and exercise.