1. Price, E.O. Animal Domestication and Behavior; CABI Publishing: Wallingford, UK, 2002.
2. Clutton Brock, J. A Natural History of Domesticated Mammals; Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, UK, 1999.
3. Diamond, J. Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies; W.W. Norton & Company: New York, 1997.
4. Budiansky, S. The Covenant of the Wild: Why Animals Chose Domestication; Yale University Press: New Haven, USA, 1999.
5. Genetics and the Behavior of Domestic Animals; Grandin, T., Ed.; Academic Press: San Diego, 1998.
Tirath S. Sandhu
Cornell University Duck Research Laboratory, Eastport, New York, U.S.A.
Was this article helpful?
Are you looking to lose weight or even just tone up? What is stopping you from having the body you want and help you feel great at the same time? I created Weight Loss All-Star for all those wanting to lose weight, and keep the weight off. I know how hard it is to do diets and stick with them, and get the motivation to get up and exercise.