1. FAO. FAOSTATAgriculture Database; Agriculture Produc tion Domain; FAO: Rome, Italy. http://apps.fao.org/page/ collections?subset=agriculture (accessed October 2003).
2. Bilgili, S.F. Poultry Products and Processing Worldwide. In Business Briefing: FoodTech; Business Briefings Ltd.: London, UK, June 2002. CD ROM, Reference Section, Re ference 2; http://www.bbriefings.com/businessbriefing/pdf/ foodtech2002/reference/ref2.pdf (accessed October 2003).
3. GAIA. Welfare Aspects of the Production of Foie Gras in Ducks and Geese: Report of the Scientific Committee on Animal Health and Animal Welfare; GAIA: Brussels, Belgium, 16 December 1998. http://www.gaia.be/nl/rapport/ foiegras02.html. (accessed October 2003).
4. ChinaFeed.Info. Asia Largest Goose Liver Production Base Set up at Beihai City of Guangxi Province, China [9/4/ 2003]; The Information Centre of China Feed Industry Association & Titan Technology Development Ltd.: Hong Kong, China, 2003. http://www.chinafeed.info/newpage1. asp?recno=894 (accessed October 2003).
5. Romanov, M.N. Goose production efficiency as influenced by genotype, nutrition and production systems. World's Poult. Sci. J. 1999, 55 (3); 281 294.
6. Kozak, J.; Bodi, L.; Janan, J.; ¿Acs, I.; Karsai, M. Improve ments in the reproductive characteristics of Hungarian Upgraded and Grey Landes geese in Hungary. World's Poult. Sci. J. 1997, 53 (2), 197 201.
Was this article helpful?
All Natural Immune Boosters Proven To Fight Infection, Disease And More. Discover A Natural, Safe Effective Way To Boost Your Immune System Using Ingredients From Your Kitchen Cupboard. The only common sense, no holds barred guide to hit the market today no gimmicks, no pills, just old fashioned common sense remedies to cure colds, influenza, viral infections and more.