1. Avault, J.W., Jr. Fundamentals of Aquaculture: A Step by Step Guide to Commercial Aquaculture; AVA Publishing Company, Inc.: Baton Rouge, LA, 1996.
2. FAO. The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture 2002; Food and Agriculture Organization, United Nations: Rome, Italy, 2002.
3. Tidwell, J.H.; Allan, G.L. Fish as food: Aquaculture's contribution. World Aquac. 2GG2, 33 (3), 44 48.
4. Tomasso, J. Aquaculture and the Environment in the United States; U.S. Aquaculture Society, World Aquaculture Society: Baton Rouge, LA, 2002.
5. Stickney, R.R. Encyclopedia of Aquaculture; John Wiley & Sons, Inc.: New York, 2000.
6. Boyd, C.E.; Tucker, C.S. Pond Aquaculture Water Quality Management; Kluwer Academic Publishers: Norwell, MA, 199S.
7. USDA/NASS. Census of Aquaculture; United States Department of Agriculture/National Agricultural Statistics Service: Washington, DC, 1998.
8. Martin, R.E.; Flick, G.J. The Seafood Industry; Van Nostrand Reinhold: New York, 1990.
Was this article helpful?
All Natural Immune Boosters Proven To Fight Infection, Disease And More. Discover A Natural, Safe Effective Way To Boost Your Immune System Using Ingredients From Your Kitchen Cupboard. The only common sense, no holds barred guide to hit the market today no gimmicks, no pills, just old fashioned common sense remedies to cure colds, influenza, viral infections and more.