1. UNICEF. 2003. http://www.unicef.org/statistics.
2. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. FAOSTAT, agriculture data. 2003. http://faostat.fao.org.
3. Ohio Livestock Environmental Assurance Program. Build ing Positive Neighbor Relations; Ohio Livestock Coalition: Columbus, OH.
4. The Code of Country Living: A Look at the Realities of Living in the Countryside of Rural Illinois; Illinois Farm Bureau: Bloomington, IL, 1999.
5. Good Neighbor Relations: Advice and Tips from Farmers; The Pennsylvania State University: University Park, PA, 1997.
6. If You Are Thinking About Moving to The Country . .. You May Want to Consider This; Ottawa County Planning Department: West Olive, MI, 2003.
7. Davis, G.; Smith, M.B.; Tucker, M. Ohioans' Perceptions of Agricultural Land Use and the Environment; Department of Human and Community Resource Development, The Ohio State University: Columbus, 2002. http://www.ag.ohio state.edu/~hcrd/staff/AgEnPollReport.pdf.
8. Libby, L.W. Rural Land Use Problems and Policy Options: Overview from a U.S. Perspective; The Ohio State University: Columbus, 2002. http://aede.osu.edu/programs/ Swank/pdfs/rural land.pdf.
Was this article helpful?