1. Anonymous. Marketing The Yearbook of Agriculture; USDA, 1954.
2. Egg and Egg Products. In ASHRAE Handbook: Refrigera tion; Owen, M.S., Ed.; American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc.: Atlanta, GA, 2002; 20.1 20.14.
3. Koelkebeck, K.W.; Bell, D.D.; Carey, J.B.; Anderson, K.E.; Darre, M.J. Egg marketing in national supermarkets: Products, packaging, and prices Part 3. Poultry Sci. 2GG1, 80, 396 400.
4. Patterson, P.H.; Koelkebeck, K.W.; Bell, D.D.; Carey, J.B.; Anderson, K.E.; Darre, M.J. Egg marketing in national supermarkets: Specialty eggs Part 2. Poultry Sci. 2GGl, 80, 390 395.
5. Bell, D.D.; Patterson, P.H.; Koelkebeck, K.W.; Anderson, K.E.; Darre, M.J.; Carey, J.B.; Kuney, D.R.; Zeidler, G. Egg marketing in national supermarkets: Egg quality Part 1; Poultry Sci. 2GGl, 80, 383 389.
6. Anonymous. U.S. Trade Data Collection; USDA, Foreign Agricultural Service, 2003. Table Eggs and Egg Products.
7. Anonymous. USDA Egg Grading Manual Agricultural Handbook No. 75. In Agricultural Marketing Service; United States Dept. of Agriculture: Washington, DC, 2000.
8. Anonymous. American Egg Board Annual Report; 2002. Park Ridge, IL 60068.
Was this article helpful?
Studies show obesity may soon overtake tobacco as the leading cause of death in world. Who Else Could Use 101 'Everyday' Ways to Lose 10 Pounds or more and Keep it Off! You've been putting it off too long. Hey, everyone needs to lose weight from time to time. You're no different!