1. Beezley, R.A.; Gregory, A.R.; Chabuson, A. Eggs and Fifty Ways to Cook Them. In The National Course in Home Economics; National School of Home Economic Pub., 1917; 175 186.
2. American Egg Board. Egg Products Reference Guide; 1998.
3. Swartzel, K.R.; Ball, H.R., Jr.; Samimi, M.H.H. Method for the ultrapasteurization of liquid whole egg products. U.S. Patents, 4,808,425. (1989) 4,967,959, (1990) and 4,994,291.
4. Bell, D.D.; Weaver, W.D., Jr. Commercial Chicken Meat and Egg Production, 5th Ed.; Kluwer Academic Pub., 2002.
5. Stadelman, W.F.; Cotterill, O.F. Egg Science and Technol ogy, 4th Ed.; Food product Press, 1995.
Was this article helpful?
All Natural Immune Boosters Proven To Fight Infection, Disease And More. Discover A Natural, Safe Effective Way To Boost Your Immune System Using Ingredients From Your Kitchen Cupboard. The only common sense, no holds barred guide to hit the market today no gimmicks, no pills, just old fashioned common sense remedies to cure colds, influenza, viral infections and more.