1. Hobbs, N.T. Modification of ecosystems by ungulates. J. Wildl. Manage. 1996, 60, 695 713.
2. Augustine, D.J.; McNaughton, S.J. Ungulate effects on the functional species composition of plant communities: Herbivore selectivity and plant tolerance. J. Wildl. Manage. 1998, 62, 1165 1183.
3. Jones, A. Effects of cattle grazing on North American arid ecosystems: A quantitative review. West. N. Am. Nat. 2000, 60, 155 164.
4. Severson, K.E.; Urness, P.J. Livestock Grazing: A Tool to Improve Wildlife Habitat. In Ecological Implications of Livestock Herbivory in the West; Vavra, M., Laycock, W.A., Pieper, R.E., Eds.; Soc. Range Manage. 1994; 232 249.
5. Bryant, F.C.; Payne, N.F. Rangeland Management Tech niques: Controlled Grazing and Prescribed Burning. In Techniques for Wildlife Habitat Management of Uplands; Bryant, F.C., Payne, N.F., Eds.; McGraw Hill, Inc., 1994; 347 412.
Was this article helpful?
Studies show obesity may soon overtake tobacco as the leading cause of death in world. Who Else Could Use 101 'Everyday' Ways to Lose 10 Pounds or more and Keep it Off! You've been putting it off too long. Hey, everyone needs to lose weight from time to time. You're no different!