1. Hobbs, N.T. Modification of ecosystems by ungulates. J. Wildl. Manage. 1996, 60, 695 713.
2. Augustine, D.J.; McNaughton, S.J. Ungulate effects on the functional species composition of plant communities: Herbivore selectivity and plant tolerance. J. Wildl. Manage. 1998, 62, 1165 1183.
3. Jones, A. Effects of cattle grazing on North American arid ecosystems: A quantitative review. West. N. Am. Nat. 2000, 60, 155 164.
4. Severson, K.E.; Urness, P.J. Livestock Grazing: A Tool to Improve Wildlife Habitat. In Ecological Implications of Livestock Herbivory in the West; Vavra, M., Laycock, W.A., Pieper, R.E., Eds.; Soc. Range Manage. 1994; 232 249.
5. Bryant, F.C.; Payne, N.F. Rangeland Management Tech niques: Controlled Grazing and Prescribed Burning. In Techniques for Wildlife Habitat Management of Uplands; Bryant, F.C., Payne, N.F., Eds.; McGraw Hill, Inc., 1994; 347 412.
Was this article helpful?
Are you looking to lose weight or even just tone up? What is stopping you from having the body you want and help you feel great at the same time? I created Weight Loss All-Star for all those wanting to lose weight, and keep the weight off. I know how hard it is to do diets and stick with them, and get the motivation to get up and exercise.