1. Dziuk, P.J.; Bellows, R.A. Management of reproduction of beef cattle, sheep and pigs. J. Anim. Sci. 1983, 57 (Suppl. 2), 355 379.
2. Thomas, V.M. Beef Cattle Production, An Integrated Approach; Waveland Press, Inc.: Prospect Heights, IL, 1992; 270.
3. Field, T.G.; Taylor, R.E. Beef Production and Management Decisions, 4th Ed.; Prentice Hall: Upper Saddle River, NJ, 2002; 714.
4. Guidelines for Uniform Beef Improvement Programs. Beef Improvement Federation, 8th Ed.; University of Georgia: Athens, GA, 2002; 65.
5. National Research Council. Nutrient Requirements of Beef Cattle, 7th Ed.; National Academy Press: Washington, DC, 1996; 46.
Was this article helpful?
Studies show obesity may soon overtake tobacco as the leading cause of death in world. Who Else Could Use 101 'Everyday' Ways to Lose 10 Pounds or more and Keep it Off! You've been putting it off too long. Hey, everyone needs to lose weight from time to time. You're no different!