1. Moran, E.T., Jr. Comparative Nutrition of Fowl and Swine The Gastrointestinal Systems; Published by E.T. Moran: Guelph, Canada, 1982.
2. Bickel, H. Palatability and Flavor Use in Animal Feeds; Verlag Paul Parey: Hamburg, Germany, 1980.
3. Toyoshima, K. Chemoreceptive and mechanoreceptive paraneurons in the tongue. Arch. Histol. Cytol. 1989, 4 (Suppl.), 383 388.
4. Snipes, R.L.; Snipes, H. Quantitative investigation of the intestines in eight species of domestic mammals. Z. Saughtierkunde 1997, 62 (2), 359 371.
5. Pacha, J. Development of intestinal transport function. Physiol. Rev. 2000, 80 (2), 1633 1667.
6. Kirchgessner, M. Digestive Physiology of the Hind Gut. Fortschr.Tierphysiol. Tiernahrg; Beihft 22. Verlag Paul Parey: Hamburg, Germany, 1991.
Was this article helpful?
Are you looking to lose weight or even just tone up? What is stopping you from having the body you want and help you feel great at the same time? I created Weight Loss All-Star for all those wanting to lose weight, and keep the weight off. I know how hard it is to do diets and stick with them, and get the motivation to get up and exercise.