1. Senger, P.L. Pathways to Pregnancy and Parturition, 2nd Ed.; Current Conception, Inc.: Pullman, WA, 2000.
2. Ginther, O.J. Reproductive Biology of the Mare, 2nd Ed.; Equiservices: Crossplains, WI, 1992.
3. Daels, P.F.; Hughes, J.P. The Normal Estrous Cycle. In Equine Reproduction; McKinnon, A.O., Voss, J.L., Eds.; Williams & Wilkins: Media, PA, 1993; 121 131.
4. Hunter, M.G.; Wiesak, T. Evidence for and Implications of Follicular Heterogeneity in Pigs. In Control of Pig Reproduction III; Cole, D.J.A., Foxcroft, G.R., Weir, B.J., Eds.; The Journals of Reproduction and Fertility Ltd.: Cambridge, UK, 1990; 163 177.
5. Moeljono, M.P.E.; Thatcher, W.W.; Bazer, F.W.; Frank, M.; Owens, L.J.; Wilcox, C.J. A study of prostaglandin F2a as the luteolysin in swine: II. Characterization and comparison of prostaglandin F, estrogen and progestin concentrations in utero ovarian vein plasma of nonpregnant gilts. Prostaglan dins 1977, 14, 543 555.
6. Soede, N.M.; Kemp, B. Expression of oestrus and timing of ovulation in pigs. J. Reprod. Fertil. Suppl. 1997, 52, 91 103.
7. Foxcroft, G.R.; Van De Wiel, D.F.M. Endocrine Control of the Oestrous Cycle; Cole, D.J.A., Foxcroft, G.R., Eds.; Butterworths: London, 1982; 161 177.
Was this article helpful?
Are you looking to lose weight or even just tone up? What is stopping you from having the body you want and help you feel great at the same time? I created Weight Loss All-Star for all those wanting to lose weight, and keep the weight off. I know how hard it is to do diets and stick with them, and get the motivation to get up and exercise.