1. Miner, R.J.; Humenik, F.J.; Overcash, M.R. Managing Livestock Wastes to Preserve Environmental Quality; Iowa State University Press: Ames, IA, 2000.
2. National Research Council. Air Emissions from Animal Feeding Operations: Current Knowledge and Future Needs; The National Academies Press: Washington, DC, 2003.
3. United States Environmental Protection Agency. Clean Water Act; 2002. www.epa.gov.
4. Battye, R.; Battye, W.; Overcash, C.; Fudge, S. Develop ment and Selection of Ammonia Emission Factors; EC/R, Inc.: Durham, NC, 1994.
5. Williams, M.C. Development of Environmentally Superior Technologies: Year Three Progress Report for Technology Determinations per Agreements Between the Attorney General of North Carolina and Smithfield Foods, Premium Standard Farms, and Frontline Farmers; Raleigh, NC, 2003. www.cals,ncsu.edu/waste mgt/.
Was this article helpful?
Are you looking to lose weight or even just tone up? What is stopping you from having the body you want and help you feel great at the same time? I created Weight Loss All-Star for all those wanting to lose weight, and keep the weight off. I know how hard it is to do diets and stick with them, and get the motivation to get up and exercise.