1. DeLorenzo, M.A.; Harris, B., Jr.; Shearer, J.K.; Staples, C.R.; Thatcher, W.W.; Umphrey, J.E.; Webb, D.W. Large Dairy Herd Management; American Dairy Science Associ ation: Illinois, 1992.
2. International Commission on Microbiological Specifica tions for Foods (ICMSF). Microorganisms in Foods 6, Microbial Ecology of Food Commodities; Blackie Academ ic and Professional: London, UK, 1998.
3. Jay, J.M. Modern Food Microbiology, 6th Ed.; Aspen Publishers Inc.: Gaithersburg, 2000.
4. Doyle, M.P.; Beuchat, L.R.; Montville, T.J. Food Microbi ology: Fundamentals and Frontiers, 2nd Ed.; ASM Press: Washington, D.C., 2001.
5. Lund, B.M.; Baird Parker, T.C.; Gould, G.W. The Micro biological Safety and Quality of Food; Aspen Publishers, Inc.: Gaithersburg, 2000; Vol. 1.
6. Harding, F. Milk Quality; Blackie Academic and Profes sional: Glasgow, UK, 1995.
7. Bell, D.D.; Weaver, W.D., Jr. Commercial Chicken Meat and Egg Production; Kluwer Academic Publisher: Massa chusetts, 2002.
8. Griffin, H.D. Manipulation of egg yolk cholesterol: A physi ologist's view. World's Poult. Sci. J. 1992, 48, 101 112.
Was this article helpful?
Studies show obesity may soon overtake tobacco as the leading cause of death in world. Who Else Could Use 101 'Everyday' Ways to Lose 10 Pounds or more and Keep it Off! You've been putting it off too long. Hey, everyone needs to lose weight from time to time. You're no different!