1. Maguelonne, T.S. History of Foods, Eggs Their Uses and Customs; Barnes and Noble Books: New York, 1987; 355 362. (translated from French).
2. Bell, D.D.; Weaver, W.D., Jr. Commercial Chicken Meat and Egg Production, 5th Ed.; Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002.
3. Stadelman, W.F.; Coterill, O.J. Egg Science and Technol ogy, 4th Ed.; Food Products Press, 1995.
4. Zeidler, G. Egg Product Development: How Far Do We Need to Go? Egg Industry; Jan/Feb 1994; 7 14.
5. Zeidler, G. Old and new in the traditional appreciation of eggs. World Poultry Misset 1997, 13 (1), 22 25.
6. Simmons, A. American Cookery 1796; Oxford University Press, 1985. Fascimice edition.
Was this article helpful?