1. Hafez, E.S.E. The Behaviour of Domestic Animals; Bailliere, Tindall & Cassell: London, 1969.
2. Price, E.O. Behavioral aspects of animal domestication. Q. Rev. Biol. 1984, 59 (1), 1 33.
3. Price, E.O. Sexual behavior of large domestic farm animals: An overview. J. Anim. Sci. 1985, 61 (Suppl. 3), 62 74.
4. Blockey, M.A. deB. Serving capacity A measure of the serving efficiency of bulls during pasture mating. Therio genology 1976, 6 (4), 393 398.
5. Chenowith, P.J. Libido and mating behavior in bulls, boars and rams: A review. Theriogenology 1981, 16 (2), 155 177.
6. Maina, D.; Katz, L.S. Scent of a ewe: Transmission of a social cue by conspecifics affects sexual performance in male sheep. Biol. Reprod. 1999, 60 (6), 1373 1377.
7. Foote, R.H. Estrus detection and estrus detection aids. J. Dairy Sci. 1975, 58 (2), 248 256.
8. Schmitt, E.J.P.; Diaz, T.; Drost, M.; Thatcher, W.W. Use of a gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist or human chorionic gonadotropin for timed insemination in cattle. J. Anim. Sci. 1996, 74 (5), 1084 1091.
9. Beach, F.A. Sexual attractivity, proceptivity, and receptiv ity in female mammals. Horm. Behav. 1976, 7 (1), 105 138.
10. Katz, L.S.; McDonald, T.J. Sexual behavior of farm animals. Theriogenology 1992, 38 (2), 239 253.
Was this article helpful?
Are you looking to lose weight or even just tone up? What is stopping you from having the body you want and help you feel great at the same time? I created Weight Loss All-Star for all those wanting to lose weight, and keep the weight off. I know how hard it is to do diets and stick with them, and get the motivation to get up and exercise.