1. Yen, J.T. Digestion and Absorption of Nutrients. EAS, 2005.
2. Reece, W.O. Physiology of Domestic Animals, 2nd Ed.; Lippincott Williams & Wilkins: Philadelphia, PA, 1997.
3. Swenson, M.J.; Reece, W.O. Dukes' Physiology of Domes tic Animals, 11th Ed.; Comstock Publishing Associates/ Cornell University Press: Ithaca, NY, 1993.
4. Cunningham, J.G. Textbook of Veterinary Physiology; W. B. Saunders Co.: Philadelphia, PA, 1992.
5. Stevens, C.E.; Hume, I.D. Comparative Physiology of the Vertebrate Digestive System, 2nd Ed.; Cambridge Univer sity Press: Cambridge, UK, 1996.
United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Clay Center, Nebraska, U.S.A.
Was this article helpful?
All Natural Immune Boosters Proven To Fight Infection, Disease And More. Discover A Natural, Safe Effective Way To Boost Your Immune System Using Ingredients From Your Kitchen Cupboard. The only common sense, no holds barred guide to hit the market today no gimmicks, no pills, just old fashioned common sense remedies to cure colds, influenza, viral infections and more.