1. Hy Line Variety W 36 Commercial Management Guide 2003 2005; Hy Line International: West Des Moines, IA, 2003.
2. Bovans White Management Guide, 2002 2003, North American Ed.; Centurion Poultry, Inc.: Lexington, GA, 2002.
Weaver, W.D., Eds.; Kluwer Academic Publishers: Norwell, MA, 2002; 451 461.
4. Davison, S.A.; Dunn, P.A.; Henzler, D.J.; Knabel, S.J.; Patterson, P.H.; Schwartz, J.H. Monitor the Environment. In Preharvest HACCP in the Table Egg Industry; Penn State College of Agricultural Sciences: University Park, PA, 1997; 18 19.
5. Shane, S.M. Decontamination of Housing and Equipment. In Biosecurity in the Poultry Industry; Shane, S.M., Halvorson, D., Hill, D., Villegas, P., Wages, D., Eds.; American Association of Avian Pathologists: Kennett Square, PA, 1995.
6. Vaillancourt, J.; Stringham, M. Biosecurity Programs Layers Sanitation Facilities Water Lines. In Poultry Dis ease Risk Management: Practical Biosecurity Resources CD; U.S. Poultry and Egg Association: Tucker, GA, 2003.
Was this article helpful?
Studies show obesity may soon overtake tobacco as the leading cause of death in world. Who Else Could Use 101 'Everyday' Ways to Lose 10 Pounds or more and Keep it Off! You've been putting it off too long. Hey, everyone needs to lose weight from time to time. You're no different!