1. McDowell, L.R. Minerals in Animal and Human Nutrition, 2nd Ed.; Elsevier: London, 2003.
2. McDowell, L.R. Minerals for Grazing Ruminants in Tropical Regions, 3rd Ed.; University of Florida: Gaines ville, FL, 1997.
3. NRC. Mineral Tolerance of Domestic Animals. In National Academy of Sciences National Research Council; National Academy Press: Washington, D.C., 1980.
4. Feedstuffs. Feedstuffs Ref. Issue 2002, 74 (28), 1 196.
5. Ammerman, C.B.; Baker, D.H.; Lewis, A.K. Bioavail ability of Nutrients for Animals; Academic Press: San Diego, 1995.
6. Berg, L.R. Evidence of vanadium toxicity resulting from the use of certain commercial phosphorus supplements in chick rations. Poultry Sci. 1963, 42, 766.
7. McDowell, L.R. Nutrition of Grazing Ruminants in Warm Climates; Academic Press: New York, 1985.
Was this article helpful?
Studies show obesity may soon overtake tobacco as the leading cause of death in world. Who Else Could Use 101 'Everyday' Ways to Lose 10 Pounds or more and Keep it Off! You've been putting it off too long. Hey, everyone needs to lose weight from time to time. You're no different!