1. Voet, D.; Voet, J.G. Biochemistry, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.: New York, NY, 1995.
2. Stevens, C.E.; Hume, I.D. Contributions of microbes in vertebrate gastrointestinal tract to production and conserva tion of nutrients. Physiol. Rev. 1998, 78, 393 427.
3. Wu, G. Intestinal mucosal amino acid catabolism. J. Nutr. 1998, 128, 1249 1252.
4. Reeds, P.J.; Hutchens, T.W. Protein requirements: From nitrogen balance to functional impact. J. Nutr. 1994, 124, 1754S 1764S.
5. Baker, D.H. Ideal amino acid profiles for swine and poultry and their applications in feed formulation. Biokyowa Tech. Rev. 1997, 9, 1 24.
Was this article helpful?
All Natural Immune Boosters Proven To Fight Infection, Disease And More. Discover A Natural, Safe Effective Way To Boost Your Immune System Using Ingredients From Your Kitchen Cupboard. The only common sense, no holds barred guide to hit the market today no gimmicks, no pills, just old fashioned common sense remedies to cure colds, influenza, viral infections and more.