1. Pflieger, W.L. The Fishes of Missouri; Missouri Depart ment of Conservation, 1975; 343 pp.
2. Eddy, S. The Freshwater Fishes; William C. Brown Company: Dubuque, IA, 1975; 286 pp.
3. Tucker, C.S. Channel Catfish Culture. In Encyclopedia of Aquaculture; Stickney, R.R., Ed.; John Wiley and Sons, Inc.: New York, 2000; pp 153 170, 1063.
4. Culture ofNon SalmonidFishes; Stickney, R.R., Ed.; CRC Press: Boca Raton, FL, 1993; 331 pp.
5. USDAa. Catfish Processing. January 2003; National Agricultural Statistics Service, Agricultural Statistics Board, USDA: Washington, DC, 2003; 6 pp.
6. USDAb. Catfish Production. July 2003; National Agricul tural Statistics Service, Agricultural Statistics Board, USDA: Washington, DC, 2003; 8 pp.
7. Brunson, M.W. Channel Catfish Fingerling Production; MSU Cooperative Extension Service Publication 1460: Mississippi State, MS, 1992; 15 pp.
8. Steeby, J.A.; Brunson, M.W. Fry Pond Preparation for Rearing Channel Catfish; MSU Cooperative Extension Service, Publication 1553: Mississippi State, MS, 1996; 2 pp.
9. Steeby, J.A.; Brunson, M.W. Pond Preparation for Spawning Channel Catfish; MSU Cooperative Extension Service, Publication 1565: Mississippi State, MS, 1997; 2 pp.
10. Tucker, C.S.; Robinson, H. Channel Catfish Farming Handbook; Kluwer Academic Publishers: Boston, 1990; 454 pp.
Was this article helpful?
Studies show obesity may soon overtake tobacco as the leading cause of death in world. Who Else Could Use 101 'Everyday' Ways to Lose 10 Pounds or more and Keep it Off! You've been putting it off too long. Hey, everyone needs to lose weight from time to time. You're no different!