1. Fleming, A. On the antibacterial action of cultures of a Penicillium, with special reference to their use in the isolation of B influenzae. Brit. J. Exp. Pathol. 1929, 10, 226.
2. Chain, E.; Florey, H.W.; Gardner, A.D.; Heatley, N.G.;
Jennings, M.A.; Orr ewing, J. Penicillin as a therapeutic agent. Lancet 1940, 2, 226.
3. Dugger, B.M. Aureomycin: A product of the continuing search for new antibiotics. Ann. N.Y. 1940, 51, 177.
4. Stockstad, E.L.R.; Jukes, T.H.; Pierce, J.V.; Page, A.C.; Franklin, A.L. The multiple nature of the animal protein factor. J. Biol. Chem. 1949, 180, 647.
5. Raper, K.B. A decade of antibiotics in America. Mycologia 1952, 44, 1.
6. Wachholz, D.E.; Heidenreich, C.J. Effect of tylosin on swine growth in two environments. J. Anim. Sci. 1970, 31, 104.
7. Hays, V.W.; Speer, V.C. Effect of spiromycin on growth and feed utilization of young pigs. J. Anim. Sci. 1960, 19, 938.
8. Hays, V.W. Effectiveness of Feed Additive Usage of Antibacterial Agents in Swine and Poultry Production; Office of Technology Assessment, U. S. Congress, Wash ington, D.C., 1977.
Was this article helpful?
Are you looking to lose weight or even just tone up? What is stopping you from having the body you want and help you feel great at the same time? I created Weight Loss All-Star for all those wanting to lose weight, and keep the weight off. I know how hard it is to do diets and stick with them, and get the motivation to get up and exercise.