1. Duncan, I.J.H. Feelings of Animals. In Encyclopedia of Animal Rights and Animal Welfare; Bekoff, M., Meaney, C.A., Eds.; Greenwood Press: Westport, CT, 1998.
2. Broom, D.M.; Johnson, K.G. Stress and Animal Welfare; Kluwer Academic Publishing: Amsterdam, 1993.
3. Duncan, I.J.H.; Dawkins, M.S. The Problem of Assessing ''Well Being'' and ''Suffering'' in Farm Animals. In Indicators Relevant to Farm Animal Welfare; Smidt, D., Ed.; Martinus Nijhoff Publishers: Boston, 1983.
4. CAST. The Well being of Agricultural Animals; Curtis, S.E., Ed.; Council on Agricultural Science and Technol ogy: Ames, IA, 1997.
5. Curtis, S.E.; Widowski, T.M.; Johnson, R.W.; Dahl, G.E.; McFarlane, J.M. Environmental Aspects of Animal Care; Blackwell Publishing Professional: Ames, IA, 2005.
6. The Biology of Animal Stress: Basic Principles and Implications for Animal Welfare; Moberg, G.P., Mench, J.A., Eds.; CABI Publishers: New York, 2000.
Was this article helpful?
Are you looking to lose weight or even just tone up? What is stopping you from having the body you want and help you feel great at the same time? I created Weight Loss All-Star for all those wanting to lose weight, and keep the weight off. I know how hard it is to do diets and stick with them, and get the motivation to get up and exercise.