• To achieve partial or total repigmentation, at least for body areas that the patients estimate as "most significant", with minimal adverse effects
• To improve the patient's quality of life Relevant outcomes
• Patient-rated clinical response: improvement in quality of life, repigmentation
• Doctor-rated clinical response: success rate in terms of repigmentation (>75%) or depigmentation (100%), long-term repigmentation rate
• Side-effects of treatment
Was this article helpful?
Do You Suffer From the Itching and Scaling of Psoriasis? Or the Chronic Agony of Psoriatic Arthritis? If so you are not ALONE! A whopping three percent of the world’s populations suffer from either condition! An incredible 56 million working hours are lost every year by psoriasis sufferers according to the National Psoriasis Foundation.