• Something that ignores patients' values
• A promotion of a cookbook approach to medicine
• An ivory-tower concept that can only be understood and practised by an exclusive club of aficionados
• A tool designed solely to cut costs
• A reason for therapeutic nihilism in the absence of randomised controlled trials
• The same as guidelines
• A way of denigrating the value of clinical expertise
• A restriction on clinical freedom if this is defined as doing the best for one's patients
Was this article helpful?
Do You Suffer From the Itching and Scaling of Psoriasis? Or the Chronic Agony of Psoriatic Arthritis? If so you are not ALONE! A whopping three percent of the world’s populations suffer from either condition! An incredible 56 million working hours are lost every year by psoriasis sufferers according to the National Psoriasis Foundation.