1. Asking an answerable structured question generated from a patient encounter
2. Searching for valid external evidence
3. Critically appraising that evidence for relevance and validity
4. Applying the results of that appraisal of evidence back to the patient
5. Recording the information for the future review deals with the same topic, one should critically appraise these sources rather than dilute what little time one has by reading lots of case series and case reports.
Was this article helpful?
Do You Suffer From the Itching and Scaling of Psoriasis? Or the Chronic Agony of Psoriatic Arthritis? If so you are not ALONE! A whopping three percent of the world’s populations suffer from either condition! An incredible 56 million working hours are lost every year by psoriasis sufferers according to the National Psoriasis Foundation.