• Erythema multiforme, SJS and TEN are still used with different definitions. This does not allow correct literature analysis.
• We found insufficient evidence about effective treatments.
• We found only one placebo-controlled RCT, which showed a higher mortality with thalidomide.
• We found no good evidence on the effects of corticosteroids.
• We found no evidence of the value of tests.
• We found insufficient evidence of the effect of drug reintroduction.
Was this article helpful?
Do You Suffer From the Itching and Scaling of Psoriasis? Or the Chronic Agony of Psoriatic Arthritis? If so you are not ALONE! A whopping three percent of the world’s populations suffer from either condition! An incredible 56 million working hours are lost every year by psoriasis sufferers according to the National Psoriasis Foundation.