Editor: Hywel Williams
22. Prevention of skin cancer 273 Ros Weston
23. Do sunscreens reduce the incidence of skin cancers? 285 Ros Weston
24. Cutaneous melanoma 301 Dafydd Roberts and Thomas Crosby
25. Squamous cell carcinoma 316 Nanette J Liégeois and Suzanne Olbricht
26. Basal cell carcinoma 324 Fiona Bath and William Perkins
27. Primary cutaneous T-cell lymphoma 344 Sean Whittaker
28. Actinic keratoses and Bowen's disease 371 Seaver L Soon, Elizabeth A Cooper, Peterson Pierre, Aditya K Gupta and Suephy C Chen
29. Kaposi's sarcoma 394 Imogen Locke and Margaret F Spittle
Was this article helpful?
Complete Guide to Preventing Skin Cancer. We all know enough to fear the name, just as we do the words tumor and malignant. But apart from that, most of us know very little at all about cancer, especially skin cancer in itself. If I were to ask you to tell me about skin cancer right now, what would you say? Apart from the fact that its a cancer on the skin, that is.