Editor: Michael Bigby
45. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus 605 Susan Jessop and David Whitelaw
46. Dermatomyositis 620 Jeffrey P Callen
47. Bullous pemphigoid 639 Maria Roest, Vanessa Venning, Nonhlanhla Khumalo,
Gudula Kirtschig and Fenella Wojnarowska
48. Pemphigus 643 Brian R Sperber and Victoria P Werth
49. Cutaneous manifestations of sarcoidosis 659 Anne Hawk and Joseph C English III
50. Erythema multiforme 673 Pierre Dominique Ghislain and J Claude Roujeau
51. Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis 678 Pierre Dominique Ghislain and J Claude Roujeau
52. Focal hyperhidrosis 688 Berthold Rzany and Daniel M Spinner
53. The idiopathic photodermatoses 698 Robert S Dawe and James Ferguson
Was this article helpful?
Do You Suffer From the Itching and Scaling of Psoriasis? Or the Chronic Agony of Psoriatic Arthritis? If so you are not ALONE! A whopping three percent of the world’s populations suffer from either condition! An incredible 56 million working hours are lost every year by psoriasis sufferers according to the National Psoriasis Foundation.