• What type of stoma do I have? What is the output going to be like? Will the function be different to my normal defecation pattern?
• Do I know why I had to have a stoma? Do I know how long I will have a stoma?
• How do I clean the stoma and skin? How often do I have to do the procedure?
• How do I dispose of the appliance?
• How will I receive new appliances?
• Will I need to eat special meals that are different from the rest of the family?
• What about the other aspects of my life with my partner and family?
Was this article helpful?
Breakfast is the most vital meal. It should not be missed in order to refuel your body from functional metabolic changes during long hours of sleep. It is best to include carbohydrates, fats and proteins for an ideal nutrition such as combinations of fresh fruits, bread toast and breakfast cereals with milk. Learn even more tips like these within this health tips guide.