Kristine A. Nelson, RN, MN: Executive Director, LifeBanc, Cleveland, OH. CHAPTER REFERENCES
1. United Network for Organ Sharing web page (www.:.MQ.s..or ): Oct 15, 1998.
2. United Network for Organ Sharing: Data Highlights from the 1997 Annual Report. Transplant Data 1988-1996. Richmond Virginia, 1998.
3. Davis RD, Pasque MK: Pulmonary transplantation. Ann Surg 221:14, 1995.
4. Edelman JD, Kotloff RM: Lung transplantation. Adv Lung Dis 18:627, 1997.
5. Trulock EP: Lung transplantation. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 155:789, 1997.
Was this article helpful?
The term vaginitis is one that is applied to any inflammation or infection of the vagina, and there are many different conditions that are categorized together under this ‘broad’ heading, including bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis and non-infectious vaginitis.