• Cephalexin/Cephradine: Take with meals. May cause nausea and diarrhea. Erythromycins
• May cause stomatitis, nausea, diarrhea, transient hearing loss with large doses.
• Erythromycin estolate may cause cholestatic hepatitis in adults; this risk increases in pregnancy.
• May interfere with hepatic metabolism of other medications, especially warfarin, phenytoin, valproate, carbamazepine, theophylline, and digoxin.
• Do not prescribe concurrently with terfenadine (Seldane).
• Erythromycin base: Take on empty stomach.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.