1. Hoberman A, Chao H-P, Keller DM, et al: Prevalence of urinary tract infections in febrile infants. J Pediatr 23:17, 1993.
2. Gonzalez R: Urinary tract infections, in Behrman R, Klieman R, Arvin A, et al (eds): Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics, 15th ed. Philadelphia, Saunders, 1996, pp 1528-1532.
3. Committee on Quality Improvements. Subcommittee on Urinary Tract Infection: Practice parameter: The diagnosis, treatment, and evaluation of the initial urinary tract infection in febrile infants and young children. Pediatrics 103:843, 1999.
4. Bock GH: Urinary tract infections, in Hockerman R, (ed): Primary Pediatric Care, 3d ed. St. Louis, Mosby-Year Book, 1997, pp 1640-1644.
5. Gearhart P, Herzberg G, Jeffs RD, et al: Childhood urolithiasis: Experiences and advances. Pediatrics 87:445, 1991.
6. Smellie JM, Normand ICS, Katz G: Children with urinary tract infection: A comparison of those with and those without vesicoureteric reflux. Kidney Int 20:717, 1981.
7. Smellie JM, Normand ICS: Urinary tract infections in children. Postgrad Med 61:895, 1985.
8. Bethyn AJ, Jenkins HR, et al: Radiologic evidence of constipation in urinary tract infection. Am J Dis Child 73:534, 1995.
9. Conway J, Cohn R: Evolving role of nuclear medicine for diagnosis and management of urinary tract infections. J Pediatr 124:87, 1994.
10. Goldraich N, Goldraich I: Update on dimercaptosuccinic acid renal scanning in children with urinary tract infection. Pediatr Nephrol 9:221, 1995.
11. Dick PT, Feldman W: Routine diagnostic imaging for childhood urinary tract infection: A systematic overview. J Pediatr 128:15, 1996.
12. Andrich MP, Majd M: Diagnostic imaging in the evaluation of the first urinary tract infection in infants and young children. Pediatrics 90:436, 1992.
13. Hellerstein S: Urinary tract infections: Old and new concepts. Pediatr Clin North Am 42:1433, 1995.
Was this article helpful?
Sick And Tired Of Your Constant Cough? Is Your Bad Immune System Leading You To The Path Of Fever And Sore Chest? You Sure Have A Reason To Panic BronchitisThere Is Always A Way Out And, This Is It Finally Discover Some Of The Most Effective Tips That Can Curb Bronchitis, And Its Repeated Bouts Learn How To Keep The Chronic Cough, And Sore Chest Away Breathe Free, And Feel The Whiff Of Fresh Air, With No Hassles