1. Gupta H, Dupuy DE: Advances in imaging of the acute abdomen. Surg Clin North Am 77:1245
2. Lee PW: The plain x-ray in the acute abdomen: A surgeon's evaluation. Br J Surg 63:763, 1976.
3. Martin RF, Rossi RL: The acute abdomen: An overview and alogorithms. Surg Clin North Am 77:1235, 1997.
4. Eisenberg RL, Heineken P, Hedgcock MW, et al: Evaluation of plain abdominal radiographs in the diagnosis of abdominal pain. Ann Intern Med 97:257, 1982.
5. Campbell JP, Gunn AA: Abdominal radiographs and acute pain. Br J Surg 75:554, 1988.
6. Grassi R, DiMizio R, Pinto A, et al: Sixty-one consecutive patients with gastrointestinal perforation: Comparison of conventional radiology, ultrasonography, and computerized tomography, in terms of timing of the study. Radiol Med (Torino) 91:247, 1996.
7. Miller RE, Nelson SW: The roentgenologic demonstration of tiny amounts of free intraperitoneal gas: Experimental and clinical studies. AJR 112:574, 1971.
8. Maglinte DD, Reyes BL, Harmon BH, et al: Reliability and role of plain film radiography and CT in the diagnosis of small bowel obstruction. AJR 167:1451, 1996.
9. Anderson CA, Humphrey WT: Contrast radiography in small bowel obstruction: A prospective, randomized trial. Mil Med 162:749, 1997.
10. Maglinte DD, Balthazar EJ, Kelvin FM, et al: The role of radiography in the diagnosis of small bowel obstruction. AJR 168:1171, 1997.
11. Balthazar EJ, Birnbaum BA, Yee J, et al: Acute appendicitis: CT and US correlation in 100 patients. Radiology 190:31, 1994.
12. Rao PM, Rhea JT, Novelline RA, et al: Helical CT technique for the diagnosis of appendicitis: Prospective evaluation of a focused appendix CT examination. Radiology 202:139, 1997.
13. Castellone JA, Powers RD: Ischemic bowel syndromes: A comprehensive, state-of-the-art approach to emergency diagnosis and management. Emerg Med Rep 18:189, 1997.
14. Taourel P, Baron MP, Pradel J, et al: Acute abdomen of unknown origin: Impact of CT on diagnosis and management. Gastrointest Radiol 17:287, 1992.
15. Orr RK, Porter D, Hartmann D: Ultrasonography to evaluate adults for appendicitis: Decision making based on meta-analysis and probabilistic reasoning. Acad Emerg Med 2:644, 1995.
16. Schwerk WB, Wichtrup B, Rothmund M, et al: Ultrasonography in the diagnosis of acute appendicitis: A prospective study. Gastroenterology 97:630, 1989.
17. Bisset GS, Kirds DR: Intussusception in infants and children: Diagnosis and therapy. Radiology 168:141, 1988.
18. Bono MJ: Lower gastrointestinal tract bleeding. Emerg Clin North Am 14:547, 1996.
19. Incesu L, Coskun A, Selcuk MB, et al: Acute appendicitis: MR imaging and sonographic correlation. AJR 168:669, 1997. 20. Reinhold C, Bret PM: Current status of MR cholangiopancreatography. AJR 166:1285, 1996.
Was this article helpful?
Now if this is what you want, you’ve made a great decision to get and read this book. “How To Cure Yeast Infection” is a practical book that will open your eyes to the facts about yeast infection and educate you on how you can calmly test (diagnose) and treat yeast infection at home.