1. Mubarak SJ, Hargens AR: Compartment Syndromes and Volkman's Contracture. Philadelphia, WB Saunders, 1981.
2. Wilson SC, Vrahas MS, Berson L, Paul EM: A simple method to measure compartment pressures using an intravenous catheter. Orthopedics 20:403, 1997.
3. Uppal GS, Smith RC, Sherk HH, Mooar P: Accurate compartment pressure measurement using the Intravenous Alarm Control (IVAC) pump. J Orthop Trauma 6:87, 1992.
4. Whitesides TE, Haney TC, Morimoto K, Harada H: Tissue pressure measurements as a determinant for the need of fasciotomy. Clin Orthop 113:43, 1975.
5. Heppenstall RB, Sapega AA, Scott R, et al: The compartment syndrome: An experimental and clinical study of muscular energy metabolism using phosphorous nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Clin Orthop 226:138, 1988.
6. Royle SG: The role of tissue pressure recording in forearm fractures in children. Injury 23:549, 1992.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.