1. Singer AJ, Hollander JE, Quinn JV: Evaluation and management of traumatic lacerations. N Engl J Med 337:1142, 1997.
2. Edlich RF, Rodeheaver GT, Morgan RF, et al: Principles of emergency wound management. Ann Emerg Med 17:1284, 1988.
3. Howell JM, Chisholm CD: Wound care. Emerg Med Clinic North Am 15:417, 1997.
4. Russell RC, Williamson DA, Sullivan JW, et al: Detection of foreign bodies in the hand. J Hand Surg 16:2, 1991.
5. Voit G, Irvine G, Beals RK: Saline load test for penetration of periarticular laceration. J Bone Joint Surg 78:732, 1996.
6. Gergen PJ, McQuillan GM, Kiely M, et al: A population-based serologic survey of immunity to tetanus in the United States. N Engl J Med 332:761, 1995.
7. Ingari JV, Pederson WC: Update on tendon repair. Clin Plast Surg 24:161, 1997.
8. Noeller T, Cydulka RK: Laceration repair techniques. Emerg Med Rep 17:207, 1996.
9. Cummings P, DelBeccaro MA: Antibiotics to prevent infection of simple wounds: A meta-analysis of randomized studies. Am J Emerg Med 13:396, 1995.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.