1. Jones JS, Holstege C, Holstege H: Elder abuse and neglect: Understanding the causes and potential risk factors. Am J Emerg Med 15:579, 1997.
2. Lachs MS, Williams C, O'Brien S, et al: Risk factors for reported elder abuse and neglect: A nine-year observational cohort study. Gerontologist 37:469, 1997.
3. Pillemer K, Finkelhor D: Causes of elder abuse: Caregiver stress versus problem relatives. Am J Orthopsychiatry 59:179, 1989.
4. American College of Emergency Physicians: Policy statement: Management of elder abuse and neglect. Ann Emerg Med 31:149, 1998.
5. Kleinschmidt K: Elder abuse: A review. Ann Emerg Med 30:463, 1997.
6. Jones J, Dougherty J, Schelble D, et al: Emergency department protocol for the diagnosis and evaluation of geriatric abuse. Ann Emerg Med 17:1006, 1988.
7. Capezuti E, Brush BL, Lawson WT III: Reporting elder mistreatment. J Gerontol Nurs 23:24, 1997.
Was this article helpful?
Now if this is what you want, you’ve made a great decision to get and read this book. “How To Cure Yeast Infection” is a practical book that will open your eyes to the facts about yeast infection and educate you on how you can calmly test (diagnose) and treat yeast infection at home.