1. Webb WA: Management of foreign bodies of the upper gastrointestinal tract: Update. Gastrointest Endosc 41:39, 1995.
2. Guideline for the management of ingested foreign bodies. Gastrointest Endosc 41:622, 1995.
3. Binder L, Anderson WA: Pediatric gastrointestinal foreign body ingestions. Ann Emerg Med 13:112, 1984.
4. Ginsberg GG: Management of ingested foreign objects and food bolus impactions. Gastrointest Endosc 41:33, 1995.
5. Blair SR, Graeber GM, Cruzzavala JL, et al: Current management of esophageal impactions. Chest 104:1205, 1993.
6. Stack LB, Munter DW: Foreign bodies in the gastrointestinal tract. Emerg Med Clin North Am 14:493, 1996.
7. Barsan WG, Lowell JM, Wolf LR: Disorders of the upper gastrointestinal tract, in Rosen P, Barkin R, Danzl DF, et al (eds): Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice. St. Louis: Mosby-Year Book 1998, pp 1958-1980.
8. Hugelmeyer CD, Moorhead JC, Horenblas L, Bayer MJ: Fatal lead encephalopathy following foreign body ingestion: Case report. J Emerg Med 6:397, 1988.
9. Tibbling L, Bjorkhoel A, Jansson E, Stenkvist M: Effect of spasmolytic drugs on esophageal foreign bodies. Dysphagia 10:126, 1995.
10. Bell AF, Eibling DE: Nifedipine in the treatment of distal esophageal food impaction. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 114:682, 1988.
11. Caravati EM, Bennett DL, McElwee NE: Pediatric coin ingestion: A prospective study on the utility of routine roentgenograms. Am J Dis Child 143:549, 1989.
12. Litovitz T, Schmitz BF: Ingestion of cylindrical and button batteries: An analysis of 2382 cases. Pediatrics 89:727, 1992.
13. Paul RI, Jaffe DM: Sharp object ingestions in children: Illustrative case and literature review. Pediatr Emerg Care 4:245, 1988.
Was this article helpful?
Awesome Ways To Get Over Your Mentality That Keeps you Overweight! This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Results In Your Slim-down and Health Efforts! Day in day out we keep ourselves absorbed with those matters that matter the most to us. A lot of times, it might be just to survive and bring in some money. In doing so we at times disregard or forget about the extra matters that are essential to balance our lives. They’re even more essential to supply real meaning to our world. You have to pay attention to your wellness.