1. Salter RB, Harris WR: Injuries involving the epiphyseal plate. J Bone Joint Surg 45A:587, 1963.
2. Buckwalter JA, Einhorn TA, Bolander ME, Cruess RL: Healing of the musculoskeletal tissues, in Rockwood CA Jr, Green DP, Bucholz RW, Heckman JD (eds.): Fractures in Adults, vol 1, 4th ed. Philadelphia, Lippincott-Raven, 1996, pp. 261-304.
3. Schultz RJ: The Language of Fractures. Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins, 1972.
4. Antrum RM, Solomkin JS: A Review of antibiotic prophylaxis for open fractures. Orthop Rev 16:246, 1987.
5. Worlock P, Slack R, Harvey L, Mawhinney R: The prevention of infection in open fractures: An experimental study of the effects of antibiotic therapy. J Bone Joint Surg 70A:1341, 1988.
6. Chapman MW, Olson SA: Open fractures, in Rockwood CA Jr, Green DP, Bucholz RW, Heckman JD (eds.): Fractures in Adults, vol 1, 4th ed. Philadelphia, Lippincott-Raven, 1996, pp. 305-352.
7. Gustillo RB, Merkow RL, Templeman D: Current concepts review: The management of open fractures. J Bone Joint Surg 72A:229, 1990.
8. Anderson K, Jensen PO, Lauritzen J: Treatment of clavicular fractures: Figure of eight bandage vs. a simple sling. Acta Orthop Scand 57:71, 1987.
9. Whitesides TE Jr, Haney TC, Morimoto K, Harado H: Tissue pressure measurements as a determinant for the need of fasciotomy. Clin Orthop 113:43, 1975.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.