1. Sutton JM: Evaluation of hematuria in adults. JAMA 263:2475, 1990.
2. Ahmed Z, Lee J: Asymptomatic urinary abnormalities: Hematuria and proteinuria. Med Clin North Am 81:641, 1997.
3. Clarkson AR: Microscopic hematuria: Whom to investigate. Aust NZ J Med 26:7, 1996.
4. Fogazzi G, Ponticelli C: Microscopic hematuria: Diagnosis and management. Nephron 72:125, 1996.
5. Fracchia JA, Mottoa J, Miller LS, et al.: Evaluation of asymptomatic microhematuria. Urology 46:484, 1995.
6. Feld LG, Waz WR, Perez LM, Joseph DB: Hematuria: An integrated medical and surgical approach. Pediatr Clin North Am 44:1191, 1997.
7. Mahan JD, Turman MA, Mentser M: Evaluation of hematuria, proteinuria, and hypertension in adolescents. Pediatr Clin North Am 44:1573, 1997.
8. Van Savage JG, Fried FA: Anticoagulant associated hematuria: A prospective study. J Urol 153:1594, 1995.
9. Cespedes RD, Peretsman SJ, Blatt SP: The significance of hematuria in patients infected with the human immunodeficiency virus. J Urol 154:1455, 1995.
10. Gambrell RC, Blount BW: Exercise-induced hematuria. Am Fam Phys 53:905, 1996.
11. Jones GR, Newhouse I: Sports related hematuria: A review. Clin J Sport Med 7:119, 1997.
12. Beebe DK: Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease. Am Fam Physician 53:925, 1996.
13. Hockberger RS, Schwartz B, Connor J: Hematuria induced by urethral catheterization. Ann Emerg Med 16:550, 1987.
14. Schramek P, Schuster F, Georgopolous M, et al.: Value of urinary morphology in assessment of symptomless microhematuria. Lancet 2:1315, 1990.
15. Press SM, Smith AD: Incidence of negative hematuria in patients with acute urinary lithiasis presenting to the emergency room with flank pain. Urology 45:753, 1995.
16. McCarthy JJ: Outpatient evaluation of hematuria: Locating the source of bleeding. Postgrad Med 101:125, 1997.
17. Chen MYM, Zagoria RJ, Dyer RB: Radiologic findings in acute urinary tract obstruction. J Emerg Med 15:339, 1997.
18. Sommer FG, Jeffrey RB, Rubin GD, et al.: Detection of ureteral calculi in patients with suspected renal colic: Value of reformatted noncontrast helical CT. AJR 165:509, 1995.
19. Houshiar AM, Ercole CJ: Urinary calculi during pregnancy: When are they cause for concern? Postgrad Med 100:131, 1996.
20. Swanson SK, Heilman RL, Eversman WG: Urinary tract stones in pregnancy. Surg Clin North Am 75:123, 1995.
21. Miller KS, McAninch JW: Radiographic assessment of renal trauma: Our 15-year experience. J Urol 154:352, 1995.
22. Morey AF, Bruce JE, McAninch JW: Efficacy of radiographic imaging in pediatric blunt renal trauma. J Urol 156:2014, 1996.
23. Munkelwitz R, Krasnokutsky S, Lie J, et al.: Current perspectives on hematospermia: A review. JAndrol 18:6, 1997.
Was this article helpful?
Do You Suffer From High Blood Pressure? Do You Feel Like This Silent Killer Might Be Stalking You? Have you been diagnosed or pre-hypertension and hypertension? Then JOIN THE CROWD Nearly 1 in 3 adults in the United States suffer from High Blood Pressure and only 1 in 3 adults are actually aware that they have it.