1. Laga M, Naamara W, Brunham RC, et al: Single-dose therapy of gonococcal ophthalmia neonatorum with ceftriaxone. N Engl J Med 315:1382, 1986.
2. Sadick NS: Current aspects of bacterial infections of the skin. Derm Clin 15(2):341-349, 1997.
3. Barton LL, Friedman AD, Sharkey AM, et al: Impetigo contagiosa: III. Comparative efficacy of oral erythromycin and topical mupirocin. Pediatr Dermatol 6:134, 1989.
4. Bussey MF, Moon RY: Acute sinusitis. Pediatr Rev 20(4):142, 1999.
5. Adams WG, Deaver KA, Cochi SL, et al: Decline of childhood Hemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) disease in the Hib vaccine era (see comments). JAMA 269:221, 1993.
6. Fleisher G, Ludwig S, Henretig F, et al: Cellulitis: Initial management. Ann Emerg Med 10:356, 1981.
7. Fleisher G, Heeger P, Topf P: Hemophilus influenzae cellulitis. Am J Emerg Med 1:274, 1983.
Was this article helpful?
Awesome Ways To Get Over Your Mentality That Keeps you Overweight! This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Results In Your Slim-down and Health Efforts! Day in day out we keep ourselves absorbed with those matters that matter the most to us. A lot of times, it might be just to survive and bring in some money. In doing so we at times disregard or forget about the extra matters that are essential to balance our lives. They’re even more essential to supply real meaning to our world. You have to pay attention to your wellness.