1. Joffe M, Torrey SB, Baker D: Fire hydrant play: Injuries and their prevention. Pediatrics 87:900, 1991.
2. D'Souza LG, Hynes DE, et al: The bicycle spoke injury: An avoidable accident? Foot Ankle Int 17:170, 1996.
3. Anger DM, Ledbetter BR, Stasikelis PJ, Calhoun JH: Injuries of the foot related to the use of lawn mowers. J Bone Joint Surg [Am] 77:719, 1995.
4. American College of Emergency Physicians: Clinical policy for the initial approach to patients presenting with penetrating extremity trauma. Ann Emerg Med 3:1147, 1994.
5. Yancey HA Jr: Lacerations of the plantar aspect of the foot. Clin Orthop 122:46, 1977.
6. Trott AT: Wounds and Lacerations: Emergency Care and Closure, 2d ed. St. Louis: Mosby, 1997, p 33.
7. Floyd DW, Heckman JD, Rockwood CA: Tendon lacerations in the foot. Foot Ankle 4:8, 1983.
8. Frenette JP, Jackson DW: Lacerations of the flexor hallucis longus in the young athlete. J Bone Joint Surg [Am] 59:673, 1977.
9. Baker MD: Lacerations in urban children. Am J Dis Child 144:87, 1990.
10. JD, Trenholme G: Aeromonas hydrophila water-associated traumatic wound infections: A review. J Trauma 30:324, 1990.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.