1. Frykberg ER: Advances in the diagnosis and treatment of extremity vascular trauma. Surg Clin North Am 75:207, 1995.
2. McAndrew MP, Johnson KD: Penetrating orthopedic injuries. Surg Clin North Am 71:297, 1991.
3. Hull JB: Management of gunshot fractures of the extremities. J Trauma 40(suppl):193, 1996.
4. Fackler ML: Gunshot wound review. Ann Emerg Med 28:194, 1996.
5. Modrall JG, Weaver FA, Yellin AE: Diagnosis and management of penetrating vascular trauma and the injured extremity. Emerg Med Clin North Am 16:129, 1998.
6. Yelon JA, Scalea TM: Venous injuries of the lower extremities and pelvis: Repair versus ligation. J Trauma 33:532, 1992.
7. Dennis JW, Frykberg ER, Crump JM, et al: New perspectives on the management of penetrating trauma in proximity to major limb arteries. J Vasc Surg 11:84, 1990.
B. Dennis JW, Frykberg ER, Veldenz HC, et al: Validation of nonoperative management of occult vascular injuries and accuracy of physical examination alone in penetrating extremity trauma: 5-
to 10-year follow-up. J Trauma 44:24S, 199B. 9. Feliciano DV, Herskowitz K, O'Gorman RB, et al: Management of vascular injuries in the lower extremities. J Trauma 2B:S19, 19BB.
10. Gates JD: Penetrating wounds of the extremities: Methods of identifying arterial injury. Orthop Rev 10(suppl):2, 1994.
11. Nassoura ZE, Ivatury RR, Simon RJ, et al: A reassessment of Doppler pressure indices in the detection of arterial lesions in proximity penetrating injuries of extremities: A prospective study. Am J Emerg Med 14:151, 1996.
12. Bergstein JM, Blair JF, Edwards J, et al: Pitfalls in the use of color-flow duplex ultrasound for screening of suspected arterial injuries in penetrating extremities. J Trauma SS:S95, 1992.
Was this article helpful?
Awesome Ways To Get Over Your Mentality That Keeps you Overweight! This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Results In Your Slim-down and Health Efforts! Day in day out we keep ourselves absorbed with those matters that matter the most to us. A lot of times, it might be just to survive and bring in some money. In doing so we at times disregard or forget about the extra matters that are essential to balance our lives. They’re even more essential to supply real meaning to our world. You have to pay attention to your wellness.