1. Barloon TJ, Bergus GR, Seabold JE: Diagnostic imaging of lower limb deep venous thrombosis. Am Fam Phys 56:791, 1997.
2. Ginsberg JS: Management of venous thromboembolism. N Engl J Med 335:1816, 1996.
3. Venta ZA, Venta ER, Mumford LM: Value of diagnostic tests for deep venous thrombosis: A decision analysis model. Radiology 174:433, 1990.
4. Kearon C, Julian JA, Math M, et al: Noninvasive diagnosis of deep venous thrombosis. Ann Intern Med 128:663, 1998.
5. Hirsch J, Hull RD, Roskob GE: Clinical features and diagnosis of venous thrombosis. J Am Coll Cardiol 8:114B, 1986.
6. Becker DM, Philbrick JT, Bachhuber TL, et al: D-dimer testing and acute venous thromboembolism. Arch Intern Med 156:939, 1996.
7. Birdwell BG, Raskob GE, Whitsett TL, et al: The clinical validity of normal compression ultrasonography in outpatients suspected of having deep venous thrombosis. Ann Intern Med 128:1, 1998.
8. Harrison L, McGinnis J, Crowther M, et al: Assessment of outpatient treatment of deep-vein thrombosis with low-molecular-weight heparin. Arch Intern Med 158:2001, 1998.
9. Simonneau G, Sors H, Charbonnier B, et al: A comparison of low-molecular-weight heparin with unfractionated heparin for acute pulmonary embolism. N Engl J Med 337:663, 1997.
10. Buller HR, Gent M, Gallus AS, et al: Low-molecular-weight heparin in the treatment of patients with venous thromboembolism. N Engl J Med 337:657, 1997.
11. Golledge J: Lower-limb arterial disease. Lancet 350:1459, 1997.
12. Clagett GP, Krupski WC: Antithrombotic therapy in peripheral arterial occlusive disease. Chest 108:431s, 1995.
13. Dawson I, Sie RB, vanBockel JH: Atherosclerotic popliteal aneurysm. Br J Surg 84:293, 1997.
Was this article helpful?
Trying To Lose Weight Can Be Tough. But... Not Losing Weight and Gaining What You Lost Back, Sucks. If you've ever felt that no matter what you do to lose weight nothing seems to work. If you've ever felt that there has got to be some kind of a system or way to lose weight...but just have not found it yet.