1. Schlaerb PR, Friis-Hansen BJ, Edelman IS, et al: The measurement of total body water in the human subject by deuterium oxide dilution with consideration of the dynamics of deuterium distribution. J Clin Invest 29:1296, 1950.
2. Starling EH: Physiological factors involved in the causation of dropsy. Lancet 1:1405, 1896.
3. Pappenheimer JR: Passage of molecules through capillary walls. Physiol Rev 33:387, 1953.
4. Schrier RW: Treatment of hyponatremia. N Engl J Med 312:1121, 1985.
5. Krause JA, Carlson RW: Rapid correction of hypokalemia using concentrated intravenous potassium chloride infusion. Arch Intern Med 150:613, 1990.
6. Warrell PR Jr, Bachmon RJ, Coonley CJ, et al: Gallium nitrate inhibits calcium resorption and is effective treatment for cancer-related hypercalcemia. J Clin Invest 73:1487, 1984.
Was this article helpful?
Now if this is what you want, you’ve made a great decision to get and read this book. “How To Cure Yeast Infection” is a practical book that will open your eyes to the facts about yeast infection and educate you on how you can calmly test (diagnose) and treat yeast infection at home.