1. Wolnick KA, Fricke FL, Bonnin E, et al: The Tylenol tampering incident: Tracing the source. Anal Chem 56:466, 1984.
2. Braico KT, Humbert JR, Terplan KL, et al: Laetrile intoxication. N Engl J Med 300:238, 1979.
3. CNFIT (Cuba Neuropathy Field Investigation Team): Epidemic optic neuropathy in Cuba: Clinical characterization and risk factors. N Engl J Med 333:1176, 1995.
4. Way JL, Leung P, Cannon E, et al: The mechanisms of cyanide intoxication and its antagonism. Ciba Found Symp 140:232, 1988.
5. Chen KK, Rose CL: Nitrite and thiosulfate therapy in cyanide poisoning. JAMA 149:113, 1952.
6. Curry SC, Arnold-Capell P: Toxic effects of drugs used in the ICU: Nitroprusside, nitroglycerin, and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors. Crit Care Clin 7:555, 1991.
7. Kirk MA, Gerace R, Kulig KW: Cyanide and methemoglobin kinetics in smoke inhalation victims treated with the cyanide antidote kit. Ann Emerg Med 22:1413, 1993.
8. Kulig K: Cyanide antidotes and fire toxicology. N Engl J Med 325 (25):1801, 1991.
9. Homan ERJ: Reactions, processes and materials with potential for cyanide exposure, in Ballantyne B, Marrs TC (eds): Clinical and Experimental Toxicology of Cyanide. Bristol, England: Wright, 1987.
10. Blanc P, Hogan M., Mallin K, et al: Cyanide intoxication among silver-reclaiming workers. JAMA 253:367, 1985.
11. Baud FJ, Borron SW, Bavoux E., et al: Relation between plasma lactate and blood cyanide concentrations in acute cyanide poisoning. Br Med J 312:26, 1996.
12. Hall AH, Rumack, BH: Clinical toxicology of cyanide. Ann Emerg Med 15:1067, 1986.
13. Caravati EM, Litovitz TL: Pediatric cyanide intoxication and death from an acetonitrile-containing cosmetic. JAMA 260:3470, 1988.
14. Peden NR, Taha A, McSorley PD, et al: Industrial exposure to hydrogen cyanide: Implications for treatment. Br Med J 293:538, 1986.
15. Curry SC, Patrick HC: Lack of evidence for a percent saturation gap in cyanide poisoning. Ann Emerg Med 20:523, 1991.
16. Johnson RP, Mellors JW: Arterialization of venous blood gases: A clue to the diagnosis of cyanide poisoning. J Emerg Med 6:401, 1988.
17. Yeh MM, Becker CE, Arieff AI: Is measurement of venous oxygen saturation useful in the diagnosis of cyanide poisoning? Am J Med 93 (5):582, 1992.
18. Isom GE, Johnson JD: Sulphur donors in cyanide intoxication, in Ballantyne Br, Marrs TC (eds): Clinical and Experimental Toxicology of Cyanide. Bristol, England: Wright, 1987, pp 413-425.
19. Berlin CM: The treatment of cyanide poisoning in children. Pediatrics 46:793, 1970.
20. Johnson WS, Hall AH, Rumack BH: Cyanide poisoning successfully treated without "therapeutic methemoglobin levels." Am J Emerg Med 7:437, 1989.
21. El-Harasis A, Panlasigul L, Lee M: Collapse and coma. Hosp Pract 25:16, 1990.
Was this article helpful?
Now if this is what you want, you’ve made a great decision to get and read this book. “How To Cure Yeast Infection” is a practical book that will open your eyes to the facts about yeast infection and educate you on how you can calmly test (diagnose) and treat yeast infection at home.