1. Tueth MJ: Diagnosing psychiatric emergencies in the elderly [review]. Am J Emerg Med 12:364, 1994.
2. Feldhaus KL, Koziol-McLain J, Amsbury HL, et al: Accuracy of 3 brief screening questions for detecting partner violence in the emergency department. JAMA 277:1357, 1997.
3. Jamison UR, Baldessarini RJ: Effects of medical interventions on suicidal behavior. J Clin Psychiatry 60(suppl 2):3, 1999.
4. Stanford EJ, Goetz RR, Bloom JD: The No Harm Contract in the emergency assessment of suicidal risk. J Clin Psychiatry 55:344, 1994.
5. Press BR, Khan SA: Management of the suicidal child or adolescent in the emergency department [review]. Curr Opin Pediatr 9:237, 1997.
6. Schaffer D, Craft L: Methods of adolescent suicide prevention. J Clin Psychiatry 60(suppl 2):70, 1999.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.