1. Todres D: Pediatric airway control and ventilation. Ann Emerg Med 22:440, 1993.
2. Macdonald DJF: Cystic hygroma: An anesthetic and surgical problem. Anaesthesia 49:433, 1978.
3. Williams JP, Somerville GM, Miner ME, Reilly D: Atlanto-axial subluxation and trisomy 21: Another perioperative complication. Anesthesiology 67:253, 1987.
4. Guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiac care. Emergency Cardiac Care Committee and Subcommittees, American Heart Association. Part VI. Pediatric advanced life support. JAMA 268:2262, 1992.
5. Ferrari LR, Cunningham MJ: Determination of endotracheal tube size in pediatric patients. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 118:448, 1992.
6. Mostafa SM: Variation in subglottic size in children. Proc R Soc Med 29:494, 1976.
7. Luten RC, Wears RL, Broselow J, et al: Length-based endotracheal tube and emergency equipment in pediatrics. Ann Emerg Med 21:900, 1992.
8. King BR, Baker MD, Braitman LE: Endotracheal tube selection in children: A comparison of four methods. Ann Emerg Med 22:530, 1993.
9. Lopez-Gil M, Brimacombe J, Alvarez M: Safety and efficacy of the laryngeal mask airway: A prospective survey of 1400 paediatric patients. Anesthesia 51:969, 1996.
10. Gerardi MJ, Sacchetti AD, Cantor RM, et al: Rapid-sequence intubation of the pediatric patient. Ann Emerg Med 28:55, 1996.
11. Walls RM: Rapid-sequence intubation comes of age. Ann Emerg Med 28:79, 1996.
12. Magorian T, Flannery KB, Miller RD: Comparison of rocuronium, succinylcholine and vecuronium for rapid-sequence induction of anesthesia in adult patients. Anesthesiology 79:913, 1993.
13. Cote CJ, Eavey RD, Todres ID, et al: Crycoid membrane puncture: Oxygenation and ventilation in a dog model using an intravenous catheter. Crit Care Med 16:615, 1988.
14. Benumof JC, Scheller MS: The importance of transtracheal jet ventilation in the management of the difficult airway. Anesthesiology 71:769, 1989.
15. Walls RM: Rapid-sequence intubation in head trauma. Ann Emerg Med 22:1008, 1993.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.