1. World Health Organization: The World Health Report 1996: Fighting Disease, Fostering Development. Geneva, World Health Organization, 1996.
2. Campbell CC: Malaria: An emerging and reemerging global plaque. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol 18:32, 1997.
3. James SL: Emerging parasitic infections. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol 18:313, 1997.
4. Mackenzie MD: A massive outbreak in Milwaukee of Cryptosporidium infection transmitted through the public water supply. N Engl J Med 331:161, 1994.
5. Widmer G, Carraway M, Tzipori S: Waterborne Cryptosporidium: A perspective from the USA. Parisitol Today 12:286, 1996.
6. Upcroft JA, Upcroft P: Drug resistance and Giardia. Parasitol Today 9:187, 1993.
7. Huicho L, Sanchez D, Contraras M, et al: Occult blood and fecal leukocytes as screening tests in childhood infectious diarrhea: An old problem revisited. Pediatr Infect Dis J 12:474, 1993.
8. Rosenblatt JE: Laboratory diagnosis of parasitic infections. Mayo Clin Proc 69:779, 1994.
9. Wittner M, Tanowitz HB: Intestinal parasites in returned travelers. Med Clin North Am 76:1433, 1992.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.