1. Hosenpud JD, Bennett LE, Keck BM, et al: The Registry of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: Fifteenth official Report—1998. J Heart Lung Transplant 17:656, 1998.
2. UNoS: United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) Update, special edition. Richmond, VA: UNoS, Spring 1998, p 28.
3. Farrell TG, Camm AJ: Action of drugs in the denervated heart. Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2:279, 1990.
4. Kelly PA, Burckart GJ, Venkatarmanan R: Tacrolimus: A new immunosuppressive agent. Am J Health Syst Pharm 52:1521, 1995.
5. Hood KA, Zarembski DG: Mycophenolate mofetil: A unique immunosuppressive agent. Am J Health Syst Pharm 54:285, 1997.
6. Kirklin JK, Bourge RC, Naftel DC, et al: Treatment of recurrent heart rejection with mycophenolate mofetil (RS-61443): Initial clinical experience. J Heart Lung Transplant 13:444, 1994.
7. Billingham ME, Cary NRB, Hammond ME, et al: A working formulation for the standardization of nomenclature in the diagnosis of heart and lung rejection: Heart Rejection Study Group. J Heart Transplant 9:587, 1990.
8. Baumgartner WA, Reitz BA, Achuff SC (eds): Heart and Heart-Lung Transplantation. Philadelphia: Saunders, 1990.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.